Tuesday 2 March 2010

MCS Sheldonian Orchestral & Choral Concert Poster 2010

Just finished off the poster for this year's Sheldonian orchestral concert for my old school back in Oxford. The programme contrasts itself with a mixture of pieces based around the likes of an archaic countryside, as well as astronomy and the planets, both of which inspired the artwork.

The poster is A2 with intention for A3 printouts as well, so text is a little hard to read on this significantly smaller version. Click to enlarge.

Had a lot of fun making this after doing the poster for the same event two years ago. I'd like to feel like I've improved since then...

2 comments:

  1. Nice one :D A before and after would have been cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I wondered who had done this! I liked it, well done (I liked it more than your previous one, though they were both good) (James Baker)

    ReplyDelete